Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Andrea-M

Getting Somewhere

3 posts in this topic

Confidence is deifinatley on the up.

Have not been refered to in the male pronoun for two weeks now , even better I went to a customer on Frinday, introduced myself as Andrea and fully passed (yaay). Two other occasions to count were...I went to get my nails done again(every 3-4 weeks) my beautician thought i was the woman due for and appointment the following day, and when visiting another customer i unfortunatley confused him (i spoke to him on the phone prior to the visit...forgot to say i was Andrea), when he met me he was looking for a guy ...did he get a shock. His comment being "I spoke to a guy and your a girl".

Another customer (lady) said to me recently , "you are looking very womanly and if i didn't know your situation i would take you for a woman in the street" (This was in a prison, some of the inmates made such comments "Last time we saw you you were a guy and now a woman" , "He/She has got guts" . The last comment wasn't in bad taste.

Feeling good for once ..I am trying to be natural and use what i have got rather than pondering on what i havn't got and it seems to be working.

Andrea

Way to go Andrea!

Congratulations! You're living your dream, 1 step at a time. That's so awesome.