Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RainbowGoth98

Life is finally going the way I wanted it to.

1 post in this topic

Hello, everyone. I know it's been quite a few months since i posted here, and I've only been here a few times in the past 2 years or so, but a lot has changed in my life, and I honestly do not need this forum for support anymore.

It all started in October, when I came out to all of my friends. The outstanding support I was shown (I expected it since most of my friends are girls but even all my guy friends were accepting) by everyone gave me the courage that I needed to actually take steps to get estrogen, and my doctor says the latest I will start is mid January.

The huge boost in my mood actually gave me the strength I needed to get my eating habits under control too, I no longer emotionally eat and I'm starting to control my portions and the types of foods that I eat too. For the first time in my life I actually feel healthy, and my body is slowly starting to reflect that. 

I'm also starting to meet new people at my college, as Naomi. I was just given a new ID card and am currently working to the school records completely changed. In case anyone was wondering I'm a pre-med, unsure of what I'm going to specialize in after college.

I have been here since I was 13, and I would like to thank everyone here for all the support and love they gave to me when I needed it the most. Without you all, I doubt I would be in this situation. I think this will be the last thing I ever post on this forum, so thank you all, and goodbye.