Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laura

This Forum

4 posts in this topic

Welcome to the private Researchers Forums. Users and moderators can not see what you post here. Only myself, Stu (princecharmless) MaryEllen our forum director and her assistant Carolyn Marie can view posts here. Mostly we will not participate unless asked to do so. I expect this to grow in time. You are free to invite others at your level or higher interested in Transgender studies from your department. If you want to ask questions or take polls of users use the survey forums and the questions and polls sub-forum. This forum is not moderated so speak your minds. All the other public ones are. If there's anything else we can do please don't hestitate to ask. There are also two other forums avilable to Researchers here: Therapists and Medical/Surgical.
:)
Laura

This is a brilliant idea for a forum! Thank you for Laura for creating this space for researchers, how thoughtful! I am just putting a little hello out there for any future researchers who may come along in time, to you let you know I am a member here and an active researcher on LGBTI themes.

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Once you have five posts you can access the Private Message (PM) system. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Carolyn Marie

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. As Carolyn said, please let us know if you need any assistance.

MaryEllen

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0